“The Asylum”, also known as “Insanity Deluxe” is the ultimately developed version of the regular Insanity workout program designed by Shaun T, and produced by BeachBody. It’s a set of 6 main DVD’s plus 2 as bonus. The main difference between these two programs is that, this new, extreme version is exclusively intended for individuals with a higher fitness level.
How Does It work?
Over thirty days, you’ll be doing intense exercises that are intended for expert athletes to hold them in the good body shape. These are participants at the peak of their profession, and with hard work and extra effort you can imitate them and gain lean, well curved muscles.
As a matter of fact, this workout is pretty exhausting. You may struggle so much if you aren’t ready for the grind after a rest. To get to the levels of a professional, you will have to train on a daily basis. Obviously, this isn’t what anyone wishes to do; however, this workout requires daily extensive exercises.
To start “The asylum” workouts, you don’t really need to go through the Volume 1 of Insanity first. Yet doing so will make the Asylum routine easier, and results will come faster.
- It’s a pretty challenging workout – This may be considered as a drawback for many of you, but I do love extreme challenges. If you imagine that regular Insanity is intense, think again. This one will take you to other levels in the world of fitness.
- It gives you a real beach body – It’s the body we all dream of, and with this workout you may earn it (it’s not a gift) in short 30 days. All you need is motivation and hard work to move from thin to ripped.
- It boosts your performance – With such a workout, you don’t earn just a sexy muscular body, but you will also boost your performance. It includes strength training, and exercises for explosive, thin muscles, just like real athletes and not bodybuilders.
- You won’t gain Big Muscles – The Asylum perfect for gaining strength and ripped muscles; but when it comes to big volume, it’s not a king. If you need to gain weight and become bigger, this workout is not made for you.
- It’s not for beginners – If you haven’t been training for years and this is your first workout program, you’d better choose Insanity, Volume 1. The Asylum requires a higher fitness level; not an athletic level, but a medium level will be enough.
- You need some space – As there is a lot of running and jumping, you need a spacey room to perform your Asylum routines. Otherwise, you will have to train outside the house.
What you get:
6 DVD’s + 2 in bonus:
This program offers six main DVDs including:
- DVD1: Boost your Speed & Agility.
- DVD2: Increase your Vertical – Jump Higher than ever before.
- DVD3: The Relief – this DVD is all about stretching to increase flexibility .
- DVD4: Build your Strength & Power with weights and resistance.
- DVD5: Game Day – Putting your new sports skills to use in this cross-training workout .
- DVD6: Core – build a rock solid core, glutes & hamstrings for the explosive strength of a professional athlete .
In addition to these DVDs, you get 2 bonus videos which are:
- Overtime BONUS.
- Athletic Performance Assessment BONUS.
More bonuses (only if you order through Amazon):
- The nutrition plan – After all, doing workouts is not enough to become a real athlete in just 30 days. Having the right diet and eating the right food is also a must if you want to get ripped quickly.
- The complete workout calendar – You will be supposed to work hard for complete 30 days if you want to see the astonishing Asylum results, but you also need to track your progress as the time goes on. This calendar will help you to monitor your performance.
- A Guide book – This book details the asylum workouts with images and descriptions to help you perform them properly. (I find it “A Must Have”)
Where Should you Buy It?
1. The official site
++ The best place to buy insanity asylum is definitely the official website (beachbody.com). You can get delivered in both US and Canada and you have 3 shipping methods to choose from: standard, express or Rush shipping.
If you chose the standard or express shipping, the package will cost you about $104.8 (+ taxes) divided on 3 payments and billed as follows:
$44.90 billed when making the order: $29.95 + $14.95 as shipping fees
+ $29.95 billed 30 days after your order date (if you choose to keep the product)
+ Other $29.95 billed 60 days after your order date.
The standard shipping takes from 1 to 2 weeks, the express shipping takes 3 – 5 business days while the Rush shipping takes 2-4 business days but it costs $9.95 more.
- The only problem with the official site is “Availability”. Insanity asylum is very much demanded, and people go crazy for it. So, chances are that you would not find your copy in the official site if you come too late.
++ If you can’t grab your copy from the official site, then Amazon is the best alternative. It’s even better than “beachbody” for many of us, as there are some cheap used copies out there (these cost $62.97 only).
You can get delivered almost worldwide, but there is a special free shipping option exclusively for US customers, and it takes 5 to 8 business days. With this methid, the package will cost you about $104.8 with no added taxes.
My Final Statement – A Go or a NO?
If you are looking to gain real muscles, and at the same time, get your speed better, as well as strength and jumping ability, and if you don’t fear hard training and exhausting exercises, I’d recommend you to buy this workout. In only 30 days, you will see great results.
Now, what are you waiting for, after reading my review it’s time to buy your copy of the Asylum workout? Bear in mind, it’s limited in stock; so don’t wait anymore. Click the button below and order you Insanity Asylum DVD! (If there are any copies left … hopefully …)